Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"The guest of outside comes in


and smiles."The guest of outside comes in, outside the weather is blazing hot, didn,t be hot bad you."The women says."This women, really remarkable, I stand here so of far, she can see and ignore, still go in, see come to this make the man of Qi Yi will create ironware."The Changjei plays the drum and walked to come in."Niang, Niang, he is who?When come?Is your guest?"The Qi Yi says.", Be not, I am to come to seek yours.I where stood in a short while, our vegetable doesn,t acquaint with, so stand at distance, see you talk, didn,t also bother.Please don,t be offended."The Changjei facing Qi Yi says.", You are to come to seek I beat what things of, you please say, I am here what can beat, sword, knife, there is also axe, sickle, " Qi Yi says, pointed to point that inclined of a grass building, where have many made of iron articles, hang on the wall of outside, also have the fire red cooker, is emitting to catch fire star son.", These I don,t need, can you create a pot for me?The cauldron of one mouthful the thousand odd person is drinking with in full fig ability?"The Changjei urgently and urgently says.Eyes inside, have exhausted.", You not

No comments:

Post a Comment